If you have been searching for the best CBD products in the market right now, then it is possible you have come across products from Fab CBD. Fab CBD is among the notable brands in the industry right now, and it comes as no surprise because they deserve a spot at the top. Curious why? Read our review and be the judge if it is worth it or not.
Like many CBD companies in the industry, Fab CBD has not been in the market for too long. The company was established back in 2017. Within this short span of time, it has managed to build a reputation as a company that offers some of the best CBD products. The main reason why they have managed to keep on delivering high-quality products is that they have experience of over 25 years in pharmaceutical, health, fitness, and supplement industry. The company is dedicated to educating people about CBD, and you can tell this from the different articles they post on their website.
Source of CBD and quality.
The CBD comes organically grown hemp that is grown in Colorado. Like many top companies in the industry, the CBD is extracted using the CO2 method of extraction, which is practically the best method of extracting CBD.
Fab CBD is also very transparent about the products that they offer. When you visit their website, you can see the results from lab tests. Although it is not clear how often they post, they do post updates of the results on their products. Most companies are not comfortable with posting the lab test results, but Fab is sure about their products. This might be one of the reasons why many people seem to love the company.
Unlike many companies in the industry, Fab CBD just has 3 product categories. All of them come at a very reasonable price considering the quality and strength. It also offers few products compared to most brands, but that does not mean that they cannot keep up with the competition. On the contrary, they have decided to focus more on quality instead of quantity.
Fab CBD oil.
The CBD oil from Fab is definitely among the top oils in the market. It comes in different flavors, and you can go for the one that suits your tastes and preferences. If you prefer the natural flavor, you can get that as well. The oils come in 4 strengths that are 1200 mg, 600 mg, 300 mg, and 150 mg. Like many companies, the oil comes in a 30 ml bottle. The different strengths provide one with different health needs so if you are new to the use of CBD. You can start by buying the 30 ml bottle with 150 mg CBD and you can change as time goes by. The carrier for the CBD oil from Fab is MCT oil, which is known to be the best carrier as it enhances the absorption of the CBD as well as other CBD.
Fab CBD chews.
If you want a simpler way of consuming CBD, settle for the CBD chews. They are the perfect choice for pain-relieving purposes or to help you recover after a workout session. Each gummy has about 25 mg of CBD, and the whole bottle contains a total of 750 mg of CBD. The Fab CBD gummies really taste nice, and they are perfect for consumption. They are no extra ingredients. Instead, they are formulated using natural flavors. They are considered THC free meaning they won’t get you high and they can be used by even the vegans.
Fab CBD also has a cream that can apply topically on areas that you feel pain and want to relieve it. The cream has a concentration of 600 CBD. It contains coconut oil in it, which is known for its great benefits for the skin. It also has aloe Vera, which is also known for its benefits to the skin like the moisturizing effect so you can be sure of applying it on dry skin. The cream also contains vitamin E, which is a great antioxidant giving your skin a nourishing effect. It also has a very nice scent because of chamomile, blood orange extract, and cinnamon.
- To some, the products from Fab CBD might seem expensive but considering the quality, and you compare them to products of the same quality, you will realize they are very cheap.
- Fab CBD offers both full-spectrum and CBD isolates products. For those who don’t know, full-spectrum means that a product contains CBD and other cannabinoids like THC but in less concentration, THC contained is usually less than 0.3 percent. The CBD isolates are purely made of CBD, and they are 100 percent free of THC.
- The CBD is extracted using the CO2 extraction method, which is considered the best method of CBD extraction. CO2 method does not leave heavy traces of solvents or metals that are not environmentally friendly.
- The Fab CBD chews are vegan-friendly since they are not made with gelatin.
- Their products are always tested by a third party to ensure that they are of the highest quality before they are released. They then post the test results on their website so that you can confirm that the products are 100 percent pure.
- Free shipping and 30-day refund policy. For you to get free shipping, the orders should be beyond 89 dollars.
- They can earn reward points, gifts, and exclusive products by sharing their products.
- Offer dog treats that are THC free.
- Products are easily sold out, and you will need to wait a bit before they are restocked.
- It may take a while before the products take effect.
Things You Should Know When Buying CBD Oil
The only reason why CBD is the first choice of many people when treating certain ailments is that it’s natural. Though some pharmacies and medical centers may claim to provide original CBD products, it is recommended to buy it only from trusted sources.
This is because processed, pre-heated, or modified CBD will just make your pain worse. Above anything else, we’re known to provide the best CBD products.
FEEL FREE TO GO THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE AND RECEIVE 30% OFF ON ENTIRE CBD ORDER!
Use discount coupon code REVIEWS30